Frequently Asked Questions
- Answer:All our bathrooms have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. If you prefer a specific brand, you will want to bring your own.
Question:Should I pack shampoo and conditioner?
- Answer:Although we are not allowed to serve you alcohol, you are welcome to bring your favorite beverage to enjoy during your stay.
Question:Are alcoholic beverages allowed at the Inn?
- Answer:Yes. We have Blow Dryers in every room.
Question:What about blow dryers, are they provided in the rooms?
- Answer:We have a beautiful inground pool that is opened June-August.
Question:Is there any reason for me to bring a bathing suit and beach towel?
- Answer:You will want to bring cash or check for paying the providers of spa services. They are all independent contractors that will require payment upon services provided.
Question:How do we pay for our Spa Services?
- Answer:The area around the Inn is very pleasant for taking walks or even going for a run if you are so inclined. The small village shops mostly close on Saturday around 3 p.m., leaving only a couple small restaurants and pizza joints open. And of course you could always going shopping in our store!!
Question:What is available for me to do if I want to take a break from my craft?
- Answer:We try our best to accommodate vegetarian eating as well as diabetic needs. However, as you know, when 18-22 people sit down to eat, it's difficult to accommodate every like and dislike. We do have some extra refrigerator space if you feel the need to bring your own food items.
Question:What if I have special dietary needs?
- Answer:Absolutely, we do also have tea (hot and cold), and sometimes lemonade that can be made upon request.
Question:Your web-site says Pepsi Products are provided, can we bring our own if we have other favorites?
- Answer:Bring your memory and flash cards. We now offer photo printing on our new Snap Lab Photo Printer. You can print 4x6 photos for only 25 cents and 5x7 photos for only 99 cents. We also offer the option of black and white photo printing and sepia.
Question:Where is the closest place to have pictures developed or printed?
- Answer:Yes, we offer extra day stays for $85.00 per person (plus state and county tax). You can check in at 4 p.m. and receive a Continental Breakfast with your stay.
Question:Can I add a day or two to my weekend?
- Answer:You need to call one week prior to your stay to make these arrangements and the cost is $5.00/hour/person for early check-in. Otherwise the doors of the Inn are unlocked for your arrival at 3:45 p.m.
Question:What if I want to check in early on the day that my stay begins.
- Answer:Yes, the Slumber Party Suite is the third floor of the house and equipped with one King size bed, four twin beds, six-six foot tables with chairs and natural light lamps, a small refrigerator, TV and DVD player, coffee pot, microwave, snacks and drinks. You even have a sitting area to enjoy with a view of the river.
Question:Do I understand correctly that the Slumber Party Suite is available for parties of 6 to sleep and crop in the same room.
- Answer:We currently carry extra cutting mats, blades, tool kits, paper packs and custom made cri-cut covers. We usually have one machine in stock for purchase and will take pre-orders upon request. We also have many fonts including the series that can be rented for $5.00 a day. That way you can cut out as many names, icons, characters, etc. as you want and then give it back instead of having to purchase the $89.99 font for one vacation.
Question:Do you carry Cri-cut products in your store?
- Answer:We love to help new scrappers get started and would be more than happy to customize a kit to fit your needs!! Please give us a call two to three weeks prior to your stay so we can get the items ordered.
Question:What if I am a beginner, do you sell paper trimmers and other tools that I might need to get started?
- Answer:We do carry event products (graduation, Disney, wedding, baby, etc.) and lots of papers and embellishments but holiday specific products are NOT in our store - you will want to bring those with you.
Question:Do you carry all the Holiday papers and embellishments in your store?
- Answer:Verzion, Sprint and Nextel seem to do the best. If you have another provider you are welcome to give your family our phone number as a contact if they need you. 734-428-9248.
Question:What cell phone services get the best reception at your facility?
- Answer:Yes, we have high speed internet, in the tool room, that you are welcome to access during your stay.
Question:Do You Have Wi-Fi?
Question:Do You Have Air-Conditioning?